Terms & Conditions
Boat terms and conditions booking through Paradise Islands Travel.
Full payment must be made prior to departure with a printed ticket as proof of payment and this ticket must be presented prior to boarding the vessel.
Passenger cancellation policy
No charge 4 weeks or more prior to departure.
Between 2 weeks and 1 week 50% of the ticket amount will be charged.
Between 1 week and 48 hours prior to departure 75% of the ticket amount will be charged.
No show or cancellations 48 hours prior to departure the full ticket amount will be charged.
Cancellations must be received in writing and any refund will be less administration charges and will include less any bank and administration transfer fees.
Paradise Islands Travel will not be held responsible for transport delays or cancellations due to a 3rd party carrier’s late departure, late arrival or cancellation due to weather, technical or any other reason or difficulties encountered.
Paradise Islands Travel shall not be liable in any way for the cost of any accommodation or for any alternative means of travel which may arise through cancellations or delays. Additional expense so arising shall be the sole liability and responsibility of the passenger.
Paradise Islands Travel will not be held liable for any compensation claims for costs incurred due to a 3rd party carrier’s fault in delay or cancellation. Therefore there will be no responsibility taken for passengers who have any form of connecting transport or accommodation arranged if there are any delays or cancellations incurred.
(The ‘carrier’ refers to any 3rd party transportation company).
Paradise Islands Travel take every precaution to ensure safe travel, however passengers travel at their own risk. Passenger insurance is not provided and no responsibility is taken for any loss, accident, damage or injury’s incurred during the clients holiday.
Paradise Islands Travel does not include any form of insurance whatsoever, so we highly recommend you arrange travel insurance for your own personal protection, and in case of cancelled transportation or unforeseen circumstances.
Departure time is 30 minutes after boarding time. The boat will not wait if passengers are late.
Journey time is usually around 2 to 2 1/2 hours in good conditions, but can sometimes take longer due to weather conditions or other delays.
Boat operations reserve the right to cancel or modify the schedule in the interests of passenger safety, and will not be liable for compensation claims.
Alternative arrangements will be made where possible, with either no refund or part refund. Full refund will be given if alternative arrangements are not possible.
Schedules may be re-routed via Padang Bai due to poor weather conditions or other circumstances. Road transport to/from Padang Bai will be provided.
Terms of carriage
- This trip is not suitable for Pregnant women People with heart or back problems or other physical impediments Infant (children under 5 years old) not recommended for trip. However if their parents insists, they need to complete a Disclaimer Letter releasing the chosen boat and all its officers and/ or employees, including agents from negligence and any further legal action by any party, prior to the trip commencement.
- Cancellation or No-Show or Late-Arrive fee: Full seats will be charged for any cancellation made less than 2 days prior to guest departure for regular season and 7 days prior to guest departure for high season (1 Jul – 30 Sept).
- Re-Schedule Trip Re-schedule is base on seats availability and should be made 2 days prior to guest departure for regular season and 7 days prior to guest departure for high season.
- Refunds In the event of a trip cancellation from the company, the company shall refund any funds paid by the passenger direct to the company, or any funds already paid by an agent to the company on the passenger’s behalf. The passenger is responsible for collecting any funds paid to agents which have not yet been paid to the company.
- For connecting Flights the fast boats are a point to point carrier and we do not take responsibility for delays or connecting flights.
- Luggage Allowance Each passenger is entitled to a maximum of 2 pieces luggage carried free of charge, not exceeding a total weight of 25kgs. The company reserves the rights to check contents of any baggage, and to refuse baggage items. The company accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to luggage during transit.
- Road Transportation in Bali Road transportation is provided free of charge to/ from ONE SPECIFIC ADDRESS in designated areas of Bali. This address must be specified at the time of booking and cannot be changed. Our drivers are under strict instruction to refuse to take passengers to more than one location (ie – they will not drive around trying to find a hotel if the passenger has not specified an address). Drop off destination in Bali may not be changed after departure.
- Children policy for children under 5 years old:
Parents should be aware since we are fast boat category, there will be a big possibility the trip will be bumpy.
Parents should be aware we do not include insurance for children under 5 years old. Children under 2 years old is free of charge If the parents agree, they should sign our disclaimer letter
SMOKING ON BOARD IS PROHIBITED
WE HOPE YOU HAVE A PLEASANT TRIP