Gili Cat Island Express
Gili Cat Island Express
General Specification :
Craft Name: Gili Cat II
- LOA 12.6 m.
- Beam 4.1 m.
- Draught 0.6 m.
- Displacement 5.5 tones.
- Propulsion 3 x 300hp SUZUKI outboards.
- Fuel 1500 liters.
- Capacity 32 adult passengers + 3 crews.
- Top speed 45 knots.
- Life Rafts: 4 – 10 pass.
- Life Jackets: 32 adults + 10 child.
- EPIRB: 1.
- Life Ring buoy + light: 2.
- GPS: 1.
- Fire Extinguisher: 4.
- VHF Ship to Shore radio: 1.
www.gili-fastboat.com is run by Paradise Islands Travel
Pick Up Info
Pick up is included from Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur.
From Canggu area is Rp50,000 per person.
From Ubud is Rp25,000 per person.
From Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa main areas also included, however for Uluwatu and Bingin there is an extra charge of IDR 100.000 per person or max 4 people IDR 250.000 per car.
From Tanah Lot areas the price is IDR 350.000 per car.
From Amed area the price is IDR 350.000 per car.
Please note- baggage allowance is 25kg per person.
Surf boards, dive gear, prams, baby travel cots etc. are not a problem as long as we are notified at the time of booking.
Schedule & Route
GILI CAT ISLAND EXPRESS – Price IDR 660.000 one way or Rp. 1.200.000 return fare.
Children 2-11 years old the price is IDR 475.000/ child one way or IDR 900.000 / child for a round trip.
Infants 0-1 years and under are free if sitting on a parents lap.
SCHEDULES – Departures morning schedules every day from Padang Bai in East Bali, and Twice Every Day in high season run a schedule on demand service.
Please Note: from high season 2011 there will be a new schedule which is laid out below the current schedules. As the Gili Cat will operate a new larger 50 capacity Boat with a direct service to Gili Air on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
Morning Schedules –
Outbound – Bali to Gili
- Pick up from Hotel 06.30am to 7.00am
- Boarding time at 8.30am (Padang Bai harbour)
- Departure time at 9.00am
- Arives at Teluk Kode (Lombok) 10.15am
- Arrives at Trawangan Harbour at 10.30am
Inbound – Gili to Bali
- Boarding from Trawangan Harbour at 10.30am
- Departure at 11.00am
- Departs from Teluk Kode (Lombok) 11.15am
- Arrives at Padang Bai Harbour at 13.30pm
- Drop back to Hotel
Afternoon Schedules – (Only on demand)
Outbound – Bali to Gili
- Pick up from Hotel at 11.0am to 11.30am
- Boarding time at 13.00pm (Padang Bai harbour)
- Departure time at 13.30pm
- Arrival time Teluk Kode (Lombok) 14.45pm
- Arrives on Trawangan Harbour at 15.00pm
Inbound – Gili to Bali
- Boarding from Trawangan Harbour at 15.00pm
- Departure at 15.30pm
- Departure Teluk Kode (Lombok) 15.45pm
- Arrival at Padang Bai Harbour at 17.00pm
- Drop back to Hotel
All prices include a pick up / drop off to Kuta, Seminyak or Sanur and surrounding areas.
Please note; there will be a small additional cost for pick up / drop off outside these areas, please inquiry for prices.
Also please be informed the Gili Cat Express uses the pier in Gili Trawangan and there will be no pick up / drop off service provided on the Gili Islands; and you can easily walk or get a horse cart to / from your hotel.
Summer Schedules –
Outbound – Bali to Gili TRAWANGAN / Gili Air
- Pick up from Hotel at 9am – 9.30am.
- Boarding time at 11.00am.
- Departure time at 11.30am (Padang Bai harbor).
- ETA on Gili Air Harbour at 1pm.
- ETA on Trawangan Harbour at 1pm.
Inbound – Gili TRAWANGAN / Gili Air to Bali
- Boarding from Trawangan Harbor at 8.30am.
- Departure time at 9am.
- Departure Gili Air 09.15am.
- ETA on Padang Bai Harbor at 10.30am.
- Drop off to Kuta, Legian, Seminyak or Sanur areas.
www.gili-fastboat.com is run by Paradise Islands Travel.
Term & Condition
The Gili Cat Island Express terms and conditions booking through Paradise Islands Travel.
Gili Cat Conditions of Carriage
This voucher has been issued on behalf of GILI CAT ISLAND XPRESS (hereinafter called “the company” PT SAMUDRA EKSPEDISI AMAN and accepted by passengers subject to the following terms and conditions)
* The company reserves the right to vary the service in any way whatsoever without any liability to the passenger.
* The company is not a common carrier and reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger or goods without assigning reason therefore.
* Each passenger is entitled to have not more than 2 pieces luggage and 2 surf board per person carried free of charge. If loading is available then excess luggage will be carried at the company’s standard rates, and if loading is not avaiiabie then the company may arrange to forward excess at the pa ssenger’s own ri sk expense and by other means of t ransport specified by t il e passenger.
* The passenger shall not take onto the vessel or include in his luggage any explosives, volatile spirits, corrosives, any easily ignitable articles or offensive til ing likely to cause inconvenience to other passengers or anything likely to endanger tile vessel, other passengers or goods.
* Tile company accepts no responsibility for ioss, damage or injury to luggage or loss damage or injury to the passenger arising out of or in any way incidental or connected to tile service or tile accommodation of tile passenger or the transfer of any luggage between the vehicle and/or the vessel and/or any place of accommodation whetile r such loss, damage or injury may be due or alleged to be due to negli gence or misconduct on the part at the company, it’s servants or agents or otherwise howsoever.
* The passenger shall comply with the instructions of the company’s servants and agents concerning all matters connected with the service and shall comply with any notice exhibited on the vessel.
* The passenger whilst on tile vessel shall not consume any intoxicating beverage unless it has been sold or otherwise supplied to him on board by servants of the company.
* The company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury wilich may arise or be alleged to arise in the event of cancellation of the service or the ‘abandonment of the service during the course thereof (should the company or any of its servants or agents in their absolute discretion decide that such abandonment is necessary) or of any deviation or delay in tile service arising from any cause whatsoever. In any such event tile company shall not be liable in any way for tile cost of any accommodation or for any alternative means of travel which may arise and additional expense so arising shall be tile sale liability and responsibility of the passenger.
* The company may arrange for any other person to undertake the service hereby contracted or for any part thereof and such person or his service or agents shall be entitled to the benefit of these conditions to the same extent of the company as if such person were a party to this contract.
* The company reserves the right, in tile event of a ticket or booking being cancelled by the passenger, to charge cancellation fees in accordance with the company’s current scale of refunds.
* This contract is subject to and shall be construed in-accordance with the laws or Indonesia and the passenger agrees to submit to tile non-exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of til at country,
* No condition of carriage other than set out on this page will be recognized. This contract may only be varied by agreement in writing between the company and the passenger.
* Verbal promises by booking agents or clerks will not be recognized by the company.
Passenger cancellation policy –
No charge 4 weeks or more prior to departure date.
Between 2 weeks and 1 week 50% of the ticket amount will be charged.
Between 1 week and 48 hours prior to departure 75% of the ticket amount will be charged.
No show or cancellations 48 hours prior to departure the full ticket amount will be charged.
Cancellations must be received in writing and any refund will be less administration charges and will include less any bank and administration transfer fees.
Paradise Islands Travel will not be held responsible for transport delays or cancellations due to a 3rd party carrier’s late departure. Late arrival or cancellation due to weather, technical or any other reason or difficulties encountered.
Paradise Islands Travel shall not be liable in any way for the cost of any accommodation or for any alternative means of travel which may arise through cancellations or delays. Additional expense so arising shall be the sole liability and responsibility of the passenger.
Paradise Islands Travel will not be held liable for any compensation claims for costs incurred due to a 3rd party carrier’s fault in delay or cancellation. Therefore there will be no responsibility taken for passengers who have any form of connecting transport or accommodation arranged if there are any delays or cancellations incurred.
(The ‘carrier’ refers to any 3rd party transportation company).
Paradise Islands Travel take every precaution to ensure safe travel, however passengers travel at their own risk. Passenger insurance is not provided and no responsibility is taken for any loss, accident, damage or injuries incurred during the clients holiday.
Paradise Islands Travel does not include any form of insurance whatsoever. So we highly recommend you arrange travel insurance for your own personal protection. And in case of cancelled transportation or unforeseen circumstances.
Departure time is 30 minutes after boarding time. The boat will not wait if passengers are late.
Journey time is usually around 1 to 1.5 hours in good conditions. But can sometimes take longer due to weather conditions, tidal currents or other delays.
Boat operations reserve the right to cancel or modify the schedule in the interests of passenger safety. And will not be liable for compensation claims.
Schedules may be delayed or even cancelled due to poor weather conditions or other circumstances.
Alternative arrangements will be made where possible, with either no refund or part refund. Full refund will be given if alternative arrangements are not possible.
WE HOPE YOU HAVE A PLEASANT TRIP